In this article you will learn how to transfer or forward your Sbcglobal email account to Gmail account. Similarly by using the same method you can also transfer your Sbcglobal email account to Aol or any other email provider. So let move on to our next section to know more.
What is the Process to Transfer the Sbcglobal Email Account to the Gmail Account:-
- Firstly go to Gmail.com and sign in your account. Now click on the gear icon on the top right corner and select settings.
- Next click on the ‘accounts and import tab’ and after that click on the ‘Add a mail account’ option.
- Next enter your Sbcglobal email address and followed by your Sbcglobal email password.
- Now choose ‘inbound.att.net’ from the drop down menu of the POP server and change the Port settings to the 995.
- Thereafter you need to check the ‘Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server.’ box. Enabling this option will prevent Gmail from deleting your emails.
- Now check the ‘Archive incoming messages’ box if you want to bar the mails from the Sbcglobal webmail to appear in the Gmail account.
- Lastly click on the ‘add account button’ to finish to process. Now you will see your Sbcglobal emails getting transferred to your Gmail account. However in some cases this process can take long so you need to be patient.
The troubleshooting steps provided above will solve your problem of transferring your Sbcglobal email account to Gmail account. The same process can be followed to transfer Sbcglobal email account to Aol account as well. If you need any further assistance, please contact us on the helpline number provided above. Alternatively you can contact Sbcglobal or At&t as well from their official website.