Best Opinions with Solution for Hotmail Account Recovery Problem
Why can’t you recover the Hotmail account?
In case you don’t remember your Hotmail Security question, or the alternate email id registered while creating the account does not exist anymore. In order to recover your Hotmail account, you need to specify details regarding your account. Secondly, you can try to recover your account of Hotmail if it is blocked. The Hotmail account gets blocked because in a bid to protect the same from fraud or abuse. The blocked account in Hotmail is usually due to unusual sign inactivity. Although getting a blocked account can be frustrating.
Please note a Hotmail account, does not require an every month login, this account deactivates itself after 270 days of inactivity in the account. The old rule of logging in, within the first 10 days of account creation is very important.
If you are locked out of your Hotmail account you can use the following steps to unlock your Hotmail account.
- These steps include go to account.microsoft.com, and sign in to your locked account.
- Please enter a phone number and request a security code.
- The security code will be sent via a text message.
- After text arrives please enter the security code into the web page.
- Change your password to finish the unblocking or unlocking of the Hotmail account.
Any suspicious sign in or fraudulent approach, towards the Hotmail account, disables the account and does not allow a user to activate the account.
Steps to Learn About Hotmail Account Recovery
Steps for Hotmail account recovery are as follows,
- First of all, go and recover your Hotmail account page
- Enter your email address and phone number, and click next.
- After this please retrieve your verification code.
- Enter your verification code and click next. Now enter your new password twice and click on change password.
If you want to view which email is linked to your Hotmail account? This information is available on your Hotmail account, can be viewed in the following way, on the account information page.
- Log in into your Hotmail account click options in the top right corner of the screen.
- Please select more options from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Account details, under the Managing account tab heading.
- Scroll down now click the password reset information
- Here you will see information titled the email with a list of accounts
- This is linked to your Hotmail account. Add beside the email subheading to add the new email account.
- Click remove at the end of the email address, to remove it from your account.
Possible causes for Hotmail Account Recovery
You can’t recover your Hotmail account is a common issue, if the Hotmail account recovery is done post 270 days. You will not be able to recover the account. If in a Hotmail account the security question’s answer does not match, secondly in case your personal information in the account is mismatched from the information entered will the Hotmail account was created. The Hotmail account recovery email can also be a dormant email that has not been used by the user in ages.
Steps involved in the recovery of Hotmail Account?
- First of all, go to the Hotmail account recovery page
- visit the website called account.live.com page
- select the reset password option in your browser now select the reset password option
- please enter your email address which is associated with the Hotmail account for as a recovery email.
- Now enter the recovery code in the given box.
- In the text field please enter the email captcha.
- Just choose the best reset possibility.
- Click either email on this login page or click the option to enter text in both scenarios the email account for Hotmail can be recovered.
The Hotmail account is no longer known under the Hotmail brand name it has been renamed as outlook.com, In order to retrieve or recover your Hotmail account, enter your Hotmail email address and password into it.
If you can’t sign in then you need to upgrade your Hotmail account, with simple steps.
- Give a display name then enter a mobile number
- then click on the continue button.
- Now please fill in the details of the mail server which has SMTP and IMAP mobile server.
- Now move to the next option.
- Click the add button to add the Hotmail email account
- Then click the SSL mail server.
- Enter the password into the relevant field, now complete the procedure.
- For any further assistance, you can contact the technicians they can remove the bug at any time during the process. If these steps do not work you can create a new Hotmail account and change the secondary email to Microsoft account.
Step by Step guide for creating a Hotmail account:
- The user needs to launch a web browser application on the system.
- The next step is the user needs to type Hotmail.com in the address bar.
- Please now click on the create account tab.
- The user is redirected to space wherein he is required to fill up space by filling in the details for the Hotmail account.
- Make sure you enter the first name, last name, date of birth, country name, zip code, gender in the space provided.
- The user is now requested to enter the desired name with Hotmail.com as the email extension.
- Please enter a strong and accurate password.
- It is recommended to enter a few passwords with number combinations in the password field along with characters, and symbols.
- Once done the user is requested to signify he is not a robot.
- Once you agree to the terms and conditions to the bottom of the web page.
- When the process of creating a new email id is complete you can test by logging in and sending or receiving emails.
Why is it important to recover the Hotmail account?
Hotmail is one of the leading email service providers, one of the few email providers which allow you to stay connected with your friends and family members, it is important to recover an email account so that you can restore and safeguard your emails. As a user please use the below features for Hotmail account:
- First of all, go to the Hotmail recovery page, visit http://account.live.com.resetpassword in your browser.
- Now check the forgot password page in the top of the page.
- Click next you can see the bottom of the page.
- Then enter your email id which is suffixed with Hotmail.com
- please reset the password for the email.
- Now please enter the verification code, Sort the code that is within the box.
- Below the email address enter the captcha for email.
- Just choose the recovery email id for completing and moving ahead with this process.
- Once you enter the email captcha and click next.
- You can click the two options either email on this page or text on this page.
- Click on the send code option this will send a recovery code for the email id.
- Please retrieve the recovery code.
- Enter the Hotmail account recovery code, just ensure the recovery code matches the email account.
- This helps you to recover the Hotmail account. You will be taken to the password reset page. Enter the replacement password now set up a new password for the Hotmail email account. Once you set a new password please reenter the password.
- Enter the replacement code, and then the new password into the new password tab, then reenter the new password that has been set.
- Then click next, And afterward when prompted, Click the next one promoted.
- This may take you back to sign in. When u will be able to sign in.
- Your account exploitation from your new password. Once your password is successfully generated.
How to recover deleted Hotmail emails and accounts?
Click on the deleted folder in the Hotmail email, navigate to the left pane to see all the deleted emails in the account folder.
- Browse through the email and select the checkboxes next to the email messages.
- Which you wish to undelete. Click on the move to option in the toolbar.
- Above the message, select the folder you wish to undelete.
- You need to scan the entire email drive and look for lost messages, preview before recovering deleted Hotmail emails.
- Recover deleted emails from one click in Hotmail. Unfortunately, Hotmail only keeps the emails for up to 30 days.
- Then these emails are permanently deleted after a period of 30 days. This would be hard to recover the deleted emails.
- Type Hotmail.com in the web browser, and then press the enter button, Now press the sign-in button, Type your Hotmail account password.
- Into the password box, press the sign-in button, You will then see the Reopen account message, Press the Reopen account button
- The text box will open, this will show you the last two digits of your mobile number.
- Click the box and then type the last 4 digits of the mobile number. Press the send code button. You will receive a 7 digit code on your mobile phone messenger.
- Type this code in the box and click next button, Press did now you can easily recover the Hotmail account and also the deleted emails.
Conclusion – Mention above these steps for Hotmail Account recovery based on user review if anyone having trouble to recover your Hotmail account they can directly call at 1-877-200-8067 also get information from professionals on how to recover deleted emails from Hotmail account.