How to Do Quick Factory Reset of iPhone Without Having APPLE Id
The art of effective communication is indispensable. In the times that we live in, communication has way more means than just one. In the earliest of human age, humans used to convey and share messages through symbolic drawings and signs and now we have just ample sources of communication as telephones, mobiles, social media or electronic mails. Let us delve a little bit into the discussion of the mobile phone as the topic of our article also deals with it and understand the history behind it. At the mention of the mobile phone, one is quickly reminded of its inventor Graham Bell who made the first call March 10, 1876. It was in the year 1995 that the telecom revolution came to India and changed the way we used to communicate and eventually paved the way for yet another technology of mobile phones. Motorolla was the first company to come up with this technology and its researcher and executive placed the first mobile phone call on April 3, 1973. Since then there have been so many companies coming up with their model of mobile phones for the customers. However, Apple’s iPhone is amongst the favorite and gives tough competition to its co-brands. An American multinational company, Apple Inc.founded on April April 1, 1976, by the joint efforts of Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne based in Cupertino, California designs, develops and sells consumer electronics, consumer software, and various online services. It was on January 29, 2007, that the company came with its line of smartphones, iPhone.Although in many ways iPhone is the head of the pack but being an aware user you cannot turn a blind eye to the software issues in the iPhone due to which you got to resort to the reset method which brings it back to the factory settings.REsetting of iPhone is also useful when a user has to resell his phone to a buyer. We have penned down this writeup for specifically helping our reader to efficiently reset their iPhones.
Read the reasons leading to the reset option and effective ways to perform the same.
Is the problem in your iPhone amongst the ones we have mentioned in the list? If yes reset is the answer for you!
Are you baffled by the weird happenings in your iPhone?. Read the aforementioned situations that require a reboot. If your problem is amongst it or yet something else, a reboot is a solution and the good news is, resetting of your mobile device can be done in many ways and with much ease. Read on!
iPhone constantly stuck in recovery mode.
iPhone stuck in either black, white or silver logo screen of Apple.
The device is unresponsive to any users’ commands.
The power button of the phone not in operational condition.
The device is unable to be connected to iTunes.
The device is constantly getting itself into the reboot mode
Reset iPhone using internet:
Read these easy to follow instructions below:
- From your internet browser go to the icloud home page and go to “Forgot Apple ID or password?”.
- Write in your Apple ID and click “Continue”.
- Now enter the phone number that you had been using with your ID and click on “Proceed”.
- Your phone will then receive a message along with instructions. Follow them and successfully reset your device.
Reset iPhone through the settings of your phone:
Directly reset your iPhone from your phones’ settings option.
- Go to the menu of your phone and choose “Settings” and thereafter tap on “General”.
- Now coming to the bottom of the screen, tap on “Reset” option.
- Now from the screen, click on “Erase all content and settings” option and proceed.
- Enter the passcode if asked of you.
- As a last step confirm the process of formatting by clicking on “Erase iPhone” and you are done with the resetting process.
Reset iPhone via itunes:
Another most common and apparent way to reset your iPhone is via iTunes.
- Using the USB cable connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Launch iTunes on your computer and switch off your phone.
- Now simultaneously keep pressing the home and button on your phone until you see the USB cable icon and the screen of iTunes on it.
- Now on your phone screen, an iTunes message will be seen stating that it has detected some device in the “Recovery Mode” and will ask the user to accept it. Thereafter click on the “Restore” button and wait patiently until the process gets completed.
- Just a few minutes after the above step the resetting process would be completed and your phone will feel like a newly purchased device in your hand.
Reset iPhone via the tool of “LockWiper”
In order to reset your iPhone you can also make use of this helpful tool, ”LockWiper”.Read the steps to make use of this tool to your best advantage.
- First and foremost, download the “LockWiper” tool on your pc and start with the process and discussed from the next step.
- Now in this step select the “Unlock Apple ID” mode and click on “Start to unlock”.
- After the above step, the LockWiper tool will start the resetting process and erase your previous existing Apple ID which will take a few seconds to complete. However if on your iPhone “Find my iPhone” is activated, follow the stated steps on the LockWiper tool and go on to reset all settings on your phone.
- Once the process is finished you can now go on to set up a new Apple ID.
Reset iPhone using Data Eraser:
This is the last method that we have penned down among the many as written above in the article. Read on to come to terms with this one as well.
- First and foremost, download and install the iOs “DataEraser” on your pc and start with the process and discussed from the next step.
- With the aid of USB cable connect your iPhone to your computer and ensure that iTunes is installed in your system.
- After opening the program, click on the “Erase all data” among the many options displayed on the screen and continue with the process of resetting your device.
- To confirm the operation of erasing, type “Delete” on the screen and click “Erase now”.Now your device will be replenished as a new device all over again deleting all the previous data.
Be sure to save your contacts with the help of icloud or iTunes and save all the important data that you would want in the future before resetting. As once the phone you reset your iPhone it will come back to the factory settings as before and you can not then retrieve your lost data.
Hope the writeup and many methods of iPhone factory reset come to your best advantage. Apply any method among the given above according to your comfort and conveniently reset iPhone.
Keep reading this space for more such tech related articles.