Easy Guide to Know Work In Advance Post Instagram Stories In Advance With Later
Agency owners, freelancers, business owners, and net-savvy corporate honchos, brace yourself for an easier and smoother Instagram scheduling. You can now schedule your IG Stories in advance with a brilliant tool called Later. This isn’t about scheduling content in your feed, but your Stories!
See you Later
- As business owners, you often find the multi-tier social media overwhelming. With the opulence of social channels, and every platform forming its own strategy, its own engagement, its content plan, it doesn’t seem to end.
- That restlessness and cluelessness in social media is what justifies the bugaboo surrounding Later.
- Instagram Stories scheduling means you can take your time off of obscure, unplanned or random Instagramming.
- You can use that time outside IG in more productive means.
- The purpose of using IG for your business was and is never spend 3-4 hours per day inside the goddamn app, posting fresh Stories, fishing some comments, belting out fluffy, glitzy posts, and immersing yourself into what other users are doing/
- You can now officially schedule your Stories for the majority of optimal posting periods, which leads to more views on that content.
- You can coordinate Stories much ahead of time for many clients sans worrying about posting regularly for a client roster.
- The best part is it drives more traffic to your courses, videos, services, products, and websites and anything else you plan to sell through a strategic, planned and consistent Story posting.
Later is that contextual social media scheduling application. It was initially developed and designed for Instagram. Now you can also use it for Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. Concisely, it allows you to schedule IG content of one month in the morning, so that you can spend the rest of the day taking care of your business.
Number one marketing platform
- For some people, the free version is just perfect for their business needs. Each month, you can set aside a 5-7-hour time stretch to schedule your Instagram content.
- It all starts by gathering your images and uploading them into Later app.
- Then you drag the photos onto your weekly scheduler, which accounts for certain things.
- These factors include social media days that suit your brand message.
- It includes special day of weekly hashtags. These are #seosaturday and #moodmondaymurky.
- It also includes any business launches or announcements.
- Your scheduler will include a month’s first day, a new season’s first day and any other important thing that people are discussing.
- After balancing your feed, you can start composing your post captions and infusing hashtag lists.
- Its auto-publishing component makes sure you don’t miss a post.
- The visual content calendar enables you to see exactly the post you scheduled.
- The feed preview entails great drag and drop features.
Later is all about visually planning, scheduling and analyzing posts for Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook.
More about the app
- You can plan a week of IG content in 20 minutes.
- Later helps you in organizing all your videos and photos. You can keep all your Instagram content in a proper place and in order.
- Make sure you can access it from any device.
- Later allows you to import media and material from anywhere. You can sync videos and pictures from your phone, Google drive, desktop, or Dropbox.
- You can also find your content in no time. Search all your images and videos within a few seconds. Later helps you to organize yourself in parity with each label.
- You can also switch between accounts. You can create a different and distinct content library for every Instagram account.
- Resultantly, it helps create a captivating IG feed. It allows you to see what your IG aesthetic and layout will look like before posting.
- Drag and drop the pictures to create the most beautiful Instagram feed with the visual IG planner.
- It helps you find user-generated content and repost it. You can share what your audience is loving.
- You need to know that 75-80% find this content more reliable than branded marketing and advertising.
- You can search and collect user content from IG. You can then save content directly to your library.
- When you repost top-notch user content, it means you are bidding adieu to pixelated pictures. You can now share your original snap with your followers.
- There are reliable sites that offer free Insta likes.
The design and functionality of Later caters to businesses of all sizes and scales. It’s a cloud-based, seamless marketing platform that helps you schedule, repost, and search campaigns and stories on Instagram.
Things to remember
- Since it operates from cloud, it helps you plan, schedule and manage your visual posts, social media content and marketing campaigns on IG.
- In addition to the free version, you also have the paid one. It starts at $9 per month. The features are obviously more in case of the paid version.
- Later doesn’t offer any free run or trial.
- For social media marketing, later also covers analytics, posts scheduling, performs multi-account levelling and management, and content management and automated publishing.
- The reviews are great. In ease of use, customer service and overall performance, the app scores 4.5 stars on a scale of 5.
- Later helps you to schedule your posts throughout the week. It automatically adds your content to your feed.
- Another awesome feature is that you can create a compelling visual planner for your Instagram account.
- It helps you to see which content looks more aesthetic. You can also see if the content is on brand before you post it.
- One of the best features of Later is you can URLs to pictures in your feed. You don’t need to change the link in your account bio every time you post a new article or new event.
If you talk to users, there are many things to love about Later. You can upload directly from your mobile device or computer. You can save a lot of time by scheduling and planning your IG posts in advance. It provides support for many users at a time. Later enables you to manage different types of account simultaneously. Author bio
Karen Anthony is an Instagram and social media marketing analyst having years of experience and knowledge. She is passionate about new gadgets & technology.