Instagram is a fantastic tool to grow your personal brand and business. With over a billion users, it’s a great platform to connect with your audience. While it’s so crucial for business growth, there are bound to be novel growth tools or components on the market. But, can you trust all applications blindly?
While choosing an IG automation tool, it’s pivotal to find one that’s both effective and safe. Any faux pass will disable or ban your account. Kicksta has garnered rave reviews in that capacity. It’s an automated marketing tool, allowing you to interact with users/followers, which have real or active interest in your work/niche.
The followers’ ballgame
- It integrates targeted search devices to locate users, who have similarities with your profile and niche. It aims to help you gain some real and substantial followers.
- Its four-step process is important. The first one is to define your target audience. Kicsta funnels this information for determining which accounts you should interact with.
- The next step is to get your audience’s attention. It automatically likes a couple of photos from IG accounts. It notifies the users and if they like what they view on your feed, they can follow you.
- 24/7 follower growth is one of its key features. The targeting algorithm is pretty smart as it uses machine learning and AI to build your audience.
- It also provides growth reports and bank-level privacy/security.
Some brands require social proof or validation to promote or advertise their products. So, you don’t buy likes on instagram,
but get real followers on IG and turn new links and connections into paid partnerships, sales, and gigs.
- Kicksta is not a typical buy 5,000 followers for $50 service. Such tools wreak havoc on a brand’s account, with countless ghost followers appearing and disappearing.
- After signing up, you can add your target. It could be hashtags, locations, and/or usernames.
- Kicksta likes other photos automatically, but the followers you gain are all organic. It’s their choice to follow you after they see you liking their photos.
- Kicksta deploys numerous smart filters to ensure you’re not engaging with inappropriate, fake accounts or bots.
- Kicksta doesn’t comment on pictures, send direct messages, and it doesn’t follow or unfollow anyone. It also doesn’t guarantee a specific follower number.
It has two cost packages. The Creative one is for entrepreneurs and influencers. It’s $49 per month. The Professional package is for brands and influencers that seek real followers. It’s $99 per month. Realities and suggestions
Kicsta works best when and if you’re consistent with your IG activities. If you use the tool and schedule posts, it could be a stellar combo. It all starts with post content on a consistent basis.
- Monitoring your Kicksta targets is a must. You need to update them once or twice every week.
- Do keep a strategy to ensure non-stop content.
- You can use another tool called Tailwind to club or batch your posts.
- Kickta is safe and legit as it has a proper crew behind it.
In reality, no social network uses any proper tool to boost the process of gaining followers and likes. With easy configuration and good tutorial videos, Kicsta is certainly a handy tool, especially for travel, food and fashion bloggers.