HP Printer Carriage Jam Problem Troubleshooting GuideWhen we are talking about the hp printer carriage jam error then only one name comes in our mind that is HP(Hewlett-Packard).HP has many types of printers like Photosmart printers, Hp Officejet, offer efficient, cost-efficient printers. Hp printer provide service to every user who buys its products. Hp has its many types in the printers that are:-
- Black and white laser hp printer
- Hp Color laser printer
- Hp Laser multifunction printer
- Hp Inkjet all-in-one printer
- Specialty photo inkjet hp printer
- HP Business ink printer
- HP Color Inkjet Printer
- HP Designjet Printer
- HP Indigo Digital Presses
- HP Inkjet Digital Web Press
- HP Latex Printer
- HP Scitex Large Format Printer
- Network Print Servers
What is the “Printer Carriage/Cartridge Jam” error In HP Printer?When we use the one thing for a long time then there is tear and wear that causes issues and showing the error message. There is such an error that is called hp printer carriage or cartridge jam, there is a horrible and grinding sound that a user will hear when there is carriage or cartridge jam. There is an error message that will show over there that is cartridge Jam that can cause from ink cartridges or paper jam in HP Printer or foreign subject got stuck while doing the printing paper by using hp printer.
Symptoms for a Carriage/Cartridge Jam Error on Hp printer:-
- When there will be jam on your hp printer then there will because of your hp printer is not work properly.
- The hp printer will stop unexpectedly and it will start again and again. Now you will get to know something is wrong in the hp printer.
- The carriage of your hp printer will be stuck and it will not move due to hp printer carriage jam error.
- The hp printer will start to make the grinding noises and that will cause the terrible sound.
Causes of Carriage/Cartridge jam on HP Printer:-When we are using a printer for a long time then it requires service of all the parts and the main cause of hp printer carriage jam is to not maintaining the hp printer and sometimes there is water enters into the printer then it also a cause of hp printer carriage jam and there is no proper supply provide as there is a cut in the wire then the hp printer does not work. That is because of more frequent you printing papers, it is highly likely that if a user print frequently then he should check it time to time for the services.
Solutions for Hp Printer Cartridge Jam Error:-There are many solutions regarding the solutions of the Hp Printer Cartridge jam:-
- The first thing that a user has to do that is turn off the hp printer and keep calm and wait for one minute.
- Then after one minute turn on the hp printer and let it warm and then wait for a few minutes until it makes grinding noise
- Now you have to open the paper tray and now load your paper into the paper tray.
- Now you have to again align the paper and put it back into the input tray.
- Next step you have to do a hp printer test.
- Now if you see that hp printer is printing properly then your issue has resolved and now you can continue print with the help of a hp printer.
- If this solution does not we will provide another solution for you.
- First Turn on the hp printer and open the slide of the input tray and then you have to remove all the paper which are put in the tray and keep it aside.
- If there is paper jammed in the hp printer then remove it gently by pulling it out.
- Now you have to check the tray if you see any type of torn paper that is stuck on the printer or left in it then remove it out and look after all the foreign objects,
- Then slide all the hp printer in the tray and go back to the printer to check the services.
- Now you have to remove the power cord that is attached with your hp printer and plug it out all the attached cables.
- Now open the hp printer lid and if you want any type of any foreign objects or torn paper. Then take it out gently so that there will not be technical damage and check the printer if there I any scraps or little paper with the help of a flashlight.
- Then we have to see the cleanout door handle that will be of white color on the back of the hp printer now pull out the cleanout door and check out the printer deeply.
- Now you have to lift the duplexer lever to check out that if there is something stuck in between that.
- It is time to turn on the hp printer and wait for it until it warmed up.
- Then just check the printer and take the printer test.
- If your hp printer works properly then it is working if it is not working then I have also another solution for you.
- Firstly Turn on the printer and Open the printer lid.
- Then, Wait for the cartridge carriage to move at the center.
- Then, you have to remove HP printer cartridges jam and you have to place it carefully and take care of it form any leaks
- Now you have to clean the nozzles then have been closed due to dust.
- Now you have to check the ink if the hp printer cartridge jam have the link then fill it properly.
- You can do Reinstall the hp printer cartridge jam properly and according to their correct compartment.
- Then the cartridges are all securely installed, close the printer lid.
- Run a test print.