The Internet plays an essential role in the business and corporate world as it does in the educational field. However, its use is not constrained to just that, it is utilized even to extend personal relationships as done through the various dating apps and websites. With the aid of the internet, people become members of the dating websites and look for their compatible match over it. One such dating website is the Match account, of which we will talking in some detail in the present writeup.
An online dating website Match.com was launched in the year 1995. It is a pioneer in its field serving 25 countries in more than eight languages with its headquarters in Dallas, Texas. The present writeup about the Match account deals with the areas as the reasons that cause users to delete the account, accurate procedure to delete Match account from mobile and computer. So without much ado let’s get started. Before getting into the detailed procedure to delete Match account from mobile and computer, it would be of use to understand the various reasons that may drive a user to delete their Match account.
Reasons Driving Customers to Log Out of Their Match Account.
In this section, we have laid down some major issues and reasons that lead users to delete their existing Match account.
- The pricy payment packages are locked in and refunds are hard to come by Aligning with the quality that the service provides, Match is a bit on the pricy side. The paid subscriptions are bifurcated into four payment plans that are paid upfront as $35.99 for a month,$19.99 for 3 months,$17.99 for 6 months and $15 for 12 months. However, if for some reason a user feels like falling out of love with the service, he is usually unable to receive the refund for the period the subscription was earlier chosen. So once, take a paid subscription better stick to it or be ready to bear the expense!
- The auto renewal feature hasn’t gotten well with the users: Another reason making Match unapproving to the users to a certain extent is their auto-renewal of the service without taking permission from the users. At the end of the agreed time subscription, Match auto renews its agreement. To avoid bearing the cost of the next unwanted subscription, a user has to consciously turn off the auto-renewal feature 24 hours before the decided subscription period.
- The customer service team is hard to work with: The customer service team hasn’t been appreciated much by the users. The Match service website is seen plenty with complaints of dissatisfied members trying to get their accounts fixed or looking for refunds.
- Some privacy issues: Some privacy loopholes in this dating website makes it less reliable among the users leading to their exit from the website.
Now let’s get down to the final part our writeup i.e the procedure to delete Match account via computer and mobile phone, Wants to Know Steps to Delete POF Account visit our dating site category blogs/article.
Deleting Match Account Through Computer:
Carefully go through the described detailed procedure to delete your existing Match account via your computer.
- On any browser that you conveniently operate on, navigate https://www.match.com and cancel your Match.com subscription and delete your profile.In case you are not already signed in to your Match account, enter your email address and password and tap on the blue “Sign in” option.
- Now click on the “Settings” option present on the top right corner of the screen
- Now click on the “Change/Cancel Membership” present in the row of links along the left side of the screen.
- Enter your Match.com password and tap on “Continue Cancellation”.After that, a pop-up confirmation will appear with two options.
- As the last step, click on “Cancel Membership and Remove Profile” which will delete your Match.com account. A confirmation number will be displayed on the top of the screen along with which a user will receive a confirmation mail after which your account will no longer be visible to other users.
Steps to Delete Match Account Through Mobile Phone:
Carefully go through the described detailed procedure to delete your existing Match account via your mobile phone (both Android and iPhone) Procedure to delete Match account for iPhone
- Open “Settings” from the iPhone menu screen.
- Now from the Settings window, select “iTunes and App store” symbolized by the blue icon with capital “A”.
- From the top of the list, tap on your Apple ID. After that, a pop-up menu will appear.
- As the first option in the pop-up menu, tap “View Apple ID”.If prompted enter a passcode or use touch ID, follow on-screen instructions to do so.
- Scroll down the window and near the bottom of the Account Settings, tap “Subscriptions” which will then display a list of subscriptions received through iTunes.
- Now among the list of subscriptions(if you had taken any), tap your Match.com subscription.
- Tap on the “Change/Cancel Subscription” option present at the bottom of the screen that displays a confirmation pop up.
- As the last step, click on “Confirm” present in the confirmation pop up. Your Mtach.com subscription will now be deleted, however, your profile will still be available and you can avail subscription benefits till the end of your billing cycle.
- Wants to Know Steps to Delete OkCupid Account Manually visit our dating site category blogs/article for best outcome.
Procedure to delete Match account for Android
- As the first step, open the “Play store” symbolized by a play triangle from the home screen of your Android phone.
- Click the three line menu bar present on the top left corner of the screen. This displays side barmen to the left.
- On the new screen, tap the “Account” option next to the icon that resembles a person.
- Tap on the “Subscriptions” option, symbolized by the yellow icon with two curved arrows inside.
- Now select your Match.com subscription, which displays your subscription details.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” and a confirmation message will appear on screen.
- Now finally tap “Yes” to give a final confirmation to delete your Match account and you are done with the deleting process!
Easy & Reliable Ways to Get In Touch With Match Customer Care!
You can reach out to Match customer care by logging on their official website or by dialing their toll free number i.e 1-877-200-8067 .
Hope the above writeup stating the in the detailed process to delete your Match account via computer and a mobile phone comes to your best use. For more assistance on the same, it is best advised to reach out to their customer assistance phone number displayed on the official website.
Keep reading and keep sharing your feedback on the writeups. We will be glad to receive any suggestions for further topics.