- Begin by typing “www.icloud.com” in the URL of your browser from your computer.
- Now below the Apple id and password fields and right next to “Don’t have an Apple id?” link, click on “Create yours now” link and proceed to the next step.
- Here enter your email address which will be used as the Apple id to sign in to your iCloud account.
- Now its time to create your new password, enter the password of your choice in the fields provided. While doing so keep in mind that your password should be at least 8 characters long that should include a number along with a lowercase and uppercase letter. Also, it should not have any three consecutive letters.
- Here enter your first and last name in the fields present near the middle of the dialogue box. Thereafter again in the fields near the dialogue box enter your birth date.
- Now its time to create any three security questions from the provided drop-down boxes. Make sure that the answers that you type should be easy to remember for you and they should be case sensitive.
- Here select the name of your country from the provided drop-down box.
- Now as an optional step, you can check the Apple notification box only if you are willing to receive email updates and announcements from Apple.
- In the field at the bottom of the dialogue box, enter the given jumbled characters to prove that you are a genuine user and not any bot.
- Now on the lower right corner of the dialogue box, hit click on “Continue”.
- Check your email address for any message from Apple.
- In continuance to the above step, click on the “Verify your Apple id” link sent to your mail. Thereafter, enter the six-digit code in the email message.
- Proceed by clicking on “Continue” given on the lower right corner of the screen.
- Now check the box present next to “I have read and agree” present at the bottom of the dialogue box. Thereafter at the lower right corner of the dialogue box, click on the “Agree” link in order to proceed to the next step.
- Now visit the iCloud website and enter your Apple id and password.
That’s how you can quickly Create or set up your new icloud Apple idFollow the below given easy to perform steps to quickly create a new icloud Apple id on your iPhone and iPad.
- Begin by launching the Settings app.
- Click on “Sign in to your iPhone” present at the top of the screen.
- Continue by tapping on “Don’t have an Apple id or forgot it?” link.
- Here as and when the window pops up, tap on “Create Apple id”.
- Enter the birth date and hit on “Next”.
- Here enter your first and last name and hit on “Next”.
- Here in this step either select your present email address or get a new cloud email address.
- Now enter your email address and create a new password and verify it.
- Here select a security question and type in your answer. Repeat this twice.
- Here make sure that you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Now you will be given an option to either “Merge” or “Don’t Merge” if you wish to sync in iCloud data from Safari, reminders, contacts, and calendars.
- As the last step, hit click on “OK” to confirm that your Find my iPhone is effectively turned on.
Here is how you can easily create or set up your iCloud account on Windows.First set up your iCloud account on iOs or Mac and to do the same, quickly follow the given steps!
- On your iOS or iPad Os device, go to “Settings” then click on “Sign in to your device”.Thereafter enter your Apple id and password and you can then turn on the features you wish to use.
- On your Mac device, click on the Apple menu and then system preferences.
- On macOS Catalina 10.15 click on the Apple id and enter your Apple id and password. Thereafter you can turn on those features you wish to use.
- On macOS 10.14 or earlier versions click on iCloud and enter your Apple id and password. Thereafter you can turn on those features you wish to use.
Setting up of iCloud account on the Windows computer.
- Begin by going to the Apple Support article and click on “Download iCloud for Windows”.
- Here follow the onscreen instructions that you will be provided to install iCloud for Windows.
- Now enter the same Apple id and password that you used to set up iCloud on the iOs device iPad Os and Mac.
- Finally, as the last step, turn on those features which you would like to use and click on “Apply”.
I hope the writeup provides you perfect answers to the questions related to creating an iCloud account on pc, creating a new Apple id password and finally about setting up of iCloud account.
For more such tech related writeups keep reading and following our page!