Reasons Causing the issue of disappearing of AOL mails.Before landing upon the solutions to retrieve the deleted AOL emails it is pertinent to understand the reasons leading the same. Let’s have a look at the most probable reasons.
- Maybe a POP server issue, therefore AOL emails moved from one computer device becomes invisible on the other.
- Incorrect filter settings.
- A slow or non-functional AOL mail server.
- Moving of the AOL emails to the trash folder.
Troubleshooting steps to retrieve your Disappeared AOL emails.
- Check the trash folder: Sometimes your mails go to the trash folder. In that case, you can restore your messages with the following steps.
b.Go to the “Delete” or “Trash” folder of your AOL mail account.c.Select the emails you wish to restore back. Thereafter click on “Actions” and select the particular folder where you wish to move the mail.
- Your filter settings might be the culprit!: Sometimes the mail filter settings lead to moving of the mails to another destination. It is better you delete such filter settings to evade any confusion furthermore. Follow the steps below to perform the same.
- First of all, open your AOL mail account.
b.Now click on the “Options” link” and select “Mail settings”.
c.Now you can look at the filters option. Delete any filter that is in working mode and you are done!
- Check your AOL mail server: A non-functioning AOL mail server might also be the reason for your missing new mails. So check your mail server properly and in case it does not retrieve back to function contact the technicians to look into the matter.
How to recover deleted emails from AOLIt is understandable how frustrating it can get if you accidentally hit the delete button next to your important mail. However, a deleted mail automatically gets stored in the “Recently deleted folder” for the next 24 hours. But if it has been more than the next 24 hours, then what? Follow the easy to perform steps given below to recover those emails from AOL account with the assistance of third-party software.
Recover deleted emails from AOL
- First of all, log into your AOL email account.
- Click open the “Recently deleted folder” present on the left corner of the screen of the Mail window.
- Check the box next to the mail you want to restore by clicking in it. Thereafter click on the “Restore” option.
- Now in order to restore deleted emails older than 24 hours, install and download any of the following software such as “Data recovery pro”,” Instant file recovery” according to the manufacturer’s provided instructions.
- Now patiently wait till the installed software scans your computer system for any cached files. Once the scanning gets finished select the email files you wish to restore and you are done with the process!
If you still find some issues with your AOL mail, you can contact the professionals through the following given media.
- Mail: You can get your queries answered within a span of 24 hours via email by clicking on the “Mail” link present on the AOL official page.
- Live support: Available to only the paid AOL members you can avail service by clicking on the “Live Aol support” link given on their official page.
- Avail support via social media sites: Through social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, a user can exchange their queries with an experienced member services consultant and get them resolved in no time.
- AOL toll-free number: Dial ”1-800-200-8067” the AOL helpline number and directly talk to their experienced Aol technicians to get your issues rectified at the earliest.
We hope that you will benefit from this compact AOL guide to retrieve your missing AOL mails along with the deleted ones.
For more such tech related writeup, keep following our page!